Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Quickie Meow EOTD

Here's the eye look I did last night w/some of Meow's new X-Mass collections.  This was my first time testing these out; I ordered a bunch of samples which came in the mail the other day.  I'm hoping to get some swatches sometime this week when there will (hopefully) be some sun here.  For this look I used Serenity (complex tawny silver with a subtle warm silky finish) from the Holiday Wishes Collection and Jangle (deep mistletoe green with bright green iridescence and green, gold and silver sparkle) from the Merry Mayhem collection.  I thought it came out alright...I don't wear much green shadows other than pastels.  Interesting how my eye color looks more greyish in contrast. I believe the blending could use some work.  I'm thinking I may need some new brushes.  I'm really wanting this one.





Products used:

~UDPP
~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
~Meow in Jangle
~Meow in Serenity
~UD 24/7 Pencil in Covet
~UD Big Fatty Mascara in Black Cherry (you can barely tell it's there, it doesn't show up much on me)

No full face pics for now, as my skin's been a mess, my eyebrow situation is pitiful at the moment and I'm far too goofy looking in these pics for public viewing :P

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Malgorzata! I'm still in the process of figuring out how to wear colorful shadows :)

    ReplyDelete